Commercial real estate brokerage: a world of its own
Commercial real estate brokerage is very different from residential real estate
- Mandatory and recommended forms that differ from residential real estate brokerage;
- Possibility of cancelling the promise to purchase: the cancellation of the promise to purchase can be much more discretionary for the buyer;
- Most often, the visit of the building follows an accepted promise to purchase;
- Information and duty to cooperate: A seller may, with good reason, refuse to disclose the financial data relating to his income property or business;
- The terms and conditions for putting up for sale are different from those for residential properties.
These are only a few examples of the differences between commercial and residential real estate brokerage!
Choose a certified real estate broker
This is why the real estate broker must have a special permit acquired through certification to carry out transactions in income and commercial buildings. Jonathan Castonguay courtier immobilier, Dominique Benoit courtier immobilier and Johanne Canuel courtier immobilier of Team Jonathan Castonguay are certified and can accompany you! To sell or buy a commercial building or a revenue property, they are the reference. Choose an experienced commercial real estate broker to carry out your investment projects. IT'S THE KEY TO SUCCESS!
Let us help you!
You wish to buy or sell a commercial or revenue property in the beautiful Bas-Saint-Laurent region and more particularly in Rimouski and Mont-Joli sectors? Fill out the form below and we will contact you quickly to answer all your questions!
Click here to see the commercial properties and income properties for sale by Jonathan Castonguay courtier immobilier, Dominique Benoit courtier immobilier and Johanne Canuel courtier immobilier of Team Jonathan Castonguay.